Buy Oxycodone 80mg Online
$123.00 – $571.00
$ 2.38 / Pill
- Buy Oxycodone (Oxycontin) 80mg online using card.
- We accept all Debit and Credit Cards.
- Maximum delivery time 10 to 12 days.
- We provide fast and secure delivery.
- Using Amex Cards 10% Extra Pills.
- Free re-ship within 15 days
- We provide 24/7 online customer support.
- Note: the original product may differ from the picture.
Quantity discounts available
|Quantity||30 pills||60 Pills||90 Pills||120 Pills||240 Pills|
|Price||$ 4.10||$ 3.72||$ 3.15||$ 2.74||$ 2.38|
What is oxycodone?
Oxycodone is a prescription medicine that falls into the category of medicines called narcotic painkillers or opioid painkillers.
Forms of oxycodone:
Oxycodone is available in the market in five different forms:
- Immediate release:
Immediate release form of a medicine means that the contents of it gets released into the bloodstream as soon as it’s used. Immediate release form of oxycodone is available both as a tablet as well as capsule. The immediate release tablets and capsules are both oral (meaning that they can are taken through mouth).
These tablets are available with the brand names of Roxybond, Oxaydo and Roxicodone. They are also available as generic drugs, with lesser price as compared to the brand-name ones.
- Extended release:
Extended release form of a medicine means that its active contents/ingredients get released into the bloodstream gradually after it’s used. Extended release form of oxycodone is also available as a capsule and tablet. The extended release forms of oxycodone are oral. They are available in the market with the brand name of OxyContin. These tablets are not available as generic drugs.
Uses of Oxycodone 80mg:
Oxycodone is an analgesic, and that too a narcotic one. It means that it’s used to relieve pain by inducing narcotic effects on a person’s Central Nervous System. Oxycodone is used to treat moderate as well as severe pain, depending upon the condition of the patient.
The extended release capsules or tablets of oxycodone are used in case of long-standing severe pain which cannot be treated with other pain medications. The extended release versions of oxycodone shouldn’t be used to treat the kind of pain which is temporary and can be controlled with as-needed analgesics.
Mode of action:
Oxycodone is a narcotic analgesic. It works by blocking the signals of pain sent from various parts of the body to the brain and nervous system.
It affects and modifies the way through which opioid receptors work and transmit pain signals. As a result, the pain threshold of the patient increases and calming/euphoric effects are produced which makes the patient experience less pain.
It mimics the endorphins, a group of natural substances present in the brain which decrease the pain messages received by the brain.
Oxycodone 80mg Precautions:
- Tell your doctor about other drugs that you’re using because oxycodone can cause you breathing problems, especially if you use its extended release form with other drugs that have the same tendency. The risk is even higher if you’re 65 years old or older than that.
- Tell your doctor if you have or ever had a history of drug abuse, because oxycodone is an addictive drug.
- For very old people, children and people with liver or kidney problems, accidental intake of oxycodone can cause overdose and even death.
- Since oxycodone is a controlled drug, it can cause dependency in the baby if used during pregnancy.
If oxycodone is used together with other medicines that affect the Central Nervous System, specially benzodiazepines, it can cause serious problems.