Buy Modafinil 200mg Online
$110.00 – $520.00
$ 2.17 / Pill
- Buy Modafinil (Modalert) 200Mg online using Card.
- We accept all Debit and Credit Cards.
- Maximum delivery time 10 to 12 days.
- We provide fast and secure delivery.
- Using Amex Cards 10% Extra Pills.
- Free re-ship within 15 days
- We provide 24/7 online Customer Support.
- Note: the original product may differ from the picture.
Quantity discounts available
|Quantity||30 pills||60 Pills||90 Pills||120 Pills||240 Pills|
|Price||$ 3.67||$ 2.92||$ 2.67||$ 2.58||$ 2.17|
Modafinil is the generic name of a drug which is used to treat abnormally excessive sleepiness, mostly caused by different sleeping disorders including obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), shift work sleep disorder (SWD) and narcolepsy.
Modafinil comes under the brand name Provigil and others. It is orally administered.
Forms and strengths:
The branded version Provigil has Modafinil in strengths of 200mg. The inactive ingredients in provigil are povidone, croscarmellose sodium, pregelatinized starch, microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate and magnesium stearate.
Both of the strengths come as capsule-shaped tablets. Both are oral.
DOSAGE IN OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA (OSA) AND NARCOLEPSY:
In sleep apnea and narcolepsy, the usual recommended dosage is a single dose of 200mg taken orally, once per day. Since it’s a medicine promoting wakefulness, it’s taken in the morning.
Doses as high as 400mg taken orally once per day as a single dose have been tolerated by patients, but it has not proven to provide any additional benefits than 200mg per day dose provides.
DOSAGE IN SHIFT WORK DISORDER:
In case of work shift disorder, the dosage timings have to be kept in consideration. Therefore ,it’s best to use modafinil almost 1 hour before the work shift starts. The usual recommended dose is 200mg taken as a single dose, once a day.
In patients having extreme hepatic impairments:
People who have severe hepatic impairment are recommended to take half the dose of Modafinil than what is prescribed to people with normal liver functions.
In geriatric patients:
It’s recommended to lower the doses of Modafinil in geriatric patients, in accordance with their medical profile. Close monitoring and evaluation of symptoms should be done.
Precautions for using Modafinil:
- Modafinil is very much similar to are modafinil. Therefore, don’t use are modafinil or any medicines containing it while using modafinil.
- Before using modafinil, tell your pharmacist or doctor if you’re allergic to it or any of its inactive elements, also if you’re allergic to are modafinil or if you have any other sort of allergy.
- Before using modafinil, tell your doctor if you have or have ever experienced heart problems, heart problems after using stimulants like amphetamines, liver problems, high blood pressure, mood/behavioral disorders, alcohol or drug addiction.
- Don’t use alcohol, alcoholic beverages or marijuana alongside using modafinil.
- Though modafinil promotes wakefulness and helps maintain a wakeful state, patients suffering from sleep disorders don’t completely stay alert all the time. Their cognitive abilities aren’t fully functional despite using modafinil. Therefore don’t use machinery, drive or do tasks that require proper attention while using modafinil, until you’re sure you can do them safely.
- Before using modafinil, tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you are trying to get pregnant. Modafinil may be harmful for the baby.
Side effects of Modafinil 200mg:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Mood changes including hallucinations, confusion, agitation, depression, rare suicidal thoughts.
- Chest pain
- Pounding or irregular heartbeat
- Trouble breathing
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Trouble breathing
- Severe dizziness